November 15, 2009

A partner taught me more than I expected...

This is my last observation as a teacher trainee and I decided to observe a friend. After sharing four years, I decided to observe AdA. This observation aims to show all I´ve learnt from her not only as a teacher but also as a human being.
In my path through the Teacher Training College, I found lots of people that helped in the teacher I am now. AdA taught me to study, to learn, to live and to laugh. I decided to observe her this time, to learn from her as a teacher.
I invite you all to discover with me, how much you can learn from a partner….

Observation 7 - Level III - LCB - 2009

This time I've learnt that all teachers have something to "steal" and that I will always have something valuable to give. Today I've learnt that being a teacher means more than teaching content, being a teacher is sharing teaching and learning. Peers help you realize who you are, what you want and how to do it.
I'd love to thank AdA for helping me "survive" my Teacher Training College and for giving me a hand to be the teacher I AM.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!
    What a nice reflection!
    I really enjoyed a lot these four years we've been together and I'm really proud that you found something to learn from me!
    It's great to see that you understood that laughing is as important as studying and learning and that all of them together make up a wonderful way of living!
    I learnt a lot from you as well. Thanks to you I became aware of how valuable and how challenging it is to study and work at the same time because you work and study a lot of hours and that never prevented you from being always there to help me with whatever I needed.
    Thanks a lot for having shared with me these amazing years!
    But this is not over yet, so I see you this Saturday to laugh and study one more time (:

    ReplyDelete